Tuesday Club records
This collection contains the records of meetings of the Tuesday Club, 1745-55, in Annapolis, compiled by Dr. Alexander Hamilton, the Club's secretary.
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1712-1756 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is restricted to microfilm.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
0.29 Linear Feet (1 volume)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of the Baltimore Library Company when it closed in 1855.
- Guide to the Tuesday Club records
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-09-17: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.