Williamsburg City Fire Insurance Company record book
This is the record book of Allmand & Gallagher, Baltimore agents for the Williamsburg City Fire Insurance Company of New York, New York. Entries include names of various individuals and businesses as well as copies of their policies.
- Allmand & Gallagher (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
0.4 Linear Feet (1 volume)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Joy and Norman Shillman in July 1992.
- Guide to the Williamsburg City Fire Insurance Company record book
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- 2020-03-18: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Sandra Glascock