Towson and Cockeysville Electric Railway papers
This collection consists of papers pertaining to the Towson and Cockeysville Electric Railway Company, including subscription lists for stocks, maps and deeds of tracts of land on the route; receipts and expenses; annual reports; schedules; tax forms, etc., 1905-23.
- Shriver, Joseph Alexis, 1872-1951 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
4.25 Linear Feet (6 boxes (3 full Hollinger boxes and 3 flat boxes).)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. J. Alexis Shriver, June 1949.
- Guide to the Towson and Cockeysville Electric Railway papers
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-09-17: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.