Charles Carroll papers
1. Calendar of important letters excluding Calto. County Papers, made by Mendes Cohen and Louis H. Dielman, 1915. 2. Large correspondence of Charles Carroll of Annapolis with son, Charles Carroll of Carrollton while latter studied abroad and after return, 1750-81; letters to Chas. C. of C. from Daniel Carroll, John Hanson, Daniel of St. T., Jenifer, and Samuel Chase. Others also.
- 1731 - 1833
- Carroll, Charles, 1737-1832 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Public use restricted to microfilm:see Manuscripts Department microfilm MS 81.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
1.0 Linear Feet (1 volume, 8 portfolios)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Charles Carroll papers
- Minimally Processed
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- 2021-10-04: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.