Frank Rush Webb diaries
This collection contains 32 volumes of personal diaries belonging to composer and musician Frank Rush Webb from 1868-1932. Also included are 13 volumes of trip logs, as well as 1 volume of cash accounts from 1899.
- Webb, F. R., 1851-1934 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
2.92 Linear Feet (7 full Hollinger boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mrs. Benjamin W. Meeks,Jr., March 1962.
- Guide to the Frank Rush Webb diaries
- Under Revision
- Melinda K. Friend
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-09-24: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.