Reverend Fletcher E. Marine collection
The Reverend Fletcher E. Marine Collection contains daily account books, cash books, and salessbooks from 1851-1883.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
3.42 Linear Feet (4 boxes (3 flat boxes; 1 full Hollinger box))
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Reverend Fletcher E. Marine collection
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-09-24: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.