Outerbridge Horsey collection of Lee, Horsey, and Carroll family papers
This collection consists of the personal and business correspondence of the Horsey, Lee, and Carroll families, 1684-1834. Microfilm identification numbers are included in the "General" note of each item in the container list.
- Horsey, Outerbridge, 1777-1842 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Public use of this collection is restricted to microfilm. See Manuscripts Department microfilm MS 1974: 4 reels.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
8.83 Linear Feet (2 full Hollinger boxes; 8 flat boxes)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Outerbridge Horsey collection of Lee, Horsey, and Carroll family papers
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2020-01-07: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.