Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains books from the personal libraries of Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte, Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte and other Bonaparte family members. Many of the volumes contain autographs and annotations.
The Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte papers consist of correspondence, account books, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks. Topics range from her life in Baltimore, her marriage to Jerome Bonaparte and exile from France, and her struggle to secure her son's inheritance. The collection is comprised of 20 boxes.
This collection includes portraits of Patterson and Bonaparte family members, relatives and descendants of Betsy Patterson Bonaparte and/or Jerome Bonaparte.
This collection consists of four typescripts of family history of the ancestors of Robert Lyon Mayall. The information in the typescripts was compiled from primary sources in the Maryland Historical Society.
- Names: Bonaparte, Elizabeth Patterson, 1785-1879 X
- Correspondence 3
- Autographs 1
- Bladensburg, Battle of, Bladensburg, Md., 1814 1
- Books 1
- Commerce 1
- Daguerreotype 1
- Essays 1
- Legal correspondence 1
- Libraries 1
- Maryland -- History -- War of 1812 1
- Photograph collections 1
- Political culture -- United States -- History -- 19th century 1
- Politics and government 1
- Portrait photography -- United States 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Upper class 1 ∧ less
- Bonaparte, Jérôme Napoléon, 1805-1870 4
- Bonaparte, Charles J. (Charles Joseph), 1851-1921 3
- Patterson, William, 1752-1835 3
- Jérôme Bonaparte, King of Westphalia, 1784-1860 2
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1