Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Chamber of Commerce photograph collection consists of 1 box of 282 photographs from the files of the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce. The photographs date from 1953 to circa 1966. The majority are photographic prints, with a few film negatives, depicting views around Baltimore City including buildings, political events, sporting events, and maritime scenes.
The collection is comprised of documents signed by the governors of Maryland from 1777-1987, including letters, autographs, and signed official documents collected by the donor, Robert R. Hudson.
This collection contains photographs from the personal collection of Maryland Governor and Baltimore Mayor Theodore R. McKeldin (1970 -1974). The majority of the images were taken during McKeldin’s term as Governor (1951-1959) and his two terms as Mayor (1943-1947; 1963-1967).
- Names: McKeldin, Theodore R. (Theodore Roosevelt), 1900-1974 X
- Autographs 1
- Buildings -- Maryland -- Baltimore 1
- Governors--Maryland 1
- Inner Harbor (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Letters 1
- D'Alesandro, Thomas, 1903-1987 2
- Baltimore Civic Center 1
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 1
- Charles Center (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Goodman, Philip H., 1914-1976 1