Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains the papers of the prominent lawyer and politician, George L. Radcliffe (1877-1974). Included are personal papers that deal with his family and his property in Dorchester County, Maryland; papers pertaining to his twelve years as a United States Senator; and papers concerning his affiliation with various social, political, economic, and historical organizations.
The collection consists of materials compiled by the World War II Records Division of the Maryland Historical Society. These materials include civilian and military documents, 1910-1970.
This collection consists of individual and group portraits of Philip B. Perlman with noted Maryland legislators and political thinkers. Individuals include H. L. Mencken, Governor Albert C. Ritchie, Senator George L. Radcliffe, and Adjutant General Henry M. Warfield. The dates of the collection span 1917-1952.
This collection contains 1 box of photographs collected by George Radcliffe that show scenes of the Susquehanna Railroad Bridge under construction. There are also two photographs of the residence of Dr. William L. Larkin of Baltimore.
- Names: Radcliffe, George Lovic Pierce, 1877-1974 X
- Photograph collections 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Family records 1
- Informational publication 1
- Maryland -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950 1
- Politics and government 1
- Portraits, Group 1
- Susquehanna River 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Maryland. War Records Commission 1
- Mencken, H. L. (Henry Louis), 1880-1956 1
- Perlman, Philip B. (Philip Benjamin), 1890-1960 1
- Ritchie, Albert C. (Albert Cabell), 1876-1936 1
- Susquehanna Railroad Company 1