Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains over 8,000 images taken by staff photographers. The collection is arranged in four series: Portraits; Buildings, Businesses, Events, Places; Negatives; and Prints. Portraits of prominent business people, lawyers, and other professionals from the 1970s to 1990s comprise the bulk of images.
This collection contains scrapbooks and correspondence related to Governor Edwin Warfield’s career. The scrapbooks hold newspaper clippings, correspondence, and more about major issues Warfield faced as governor, especially on environmental issues such as oyster preservation and game and hunting laws. A large portion of correspondence is related to the proposed Poe Amendment.
Consists of 15 volumes of scrapbooks concerning the career of Edwin Warfield.
The collection is comprised of documents signed by the governors of Maryland from 1777-1987, including letters, autographs, and signed official documents collected by the donor, Robert R. Hudson.
- Names: Warfield, Edwin, 1848-1920 X
- Scrapbooks 2
- African Americans -- Suffrage 1
- Autographs 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Governors--Maryland 1
- Historic buildings 1
- Letters 1
- Maryland -- Politics and government 1
- Newspaper publishing -- United States -- History 1
- Oyster culture -- Law and legislation 1
- Photograph collections 1
- Photography -- Negatives 1
- Portrait photography -- United States 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Social life and customs 1 ∧ less
- Howard, John Eager, 1752-1827 1
- Hudson, Robert R. 1
- Maryland. Governor 1
- McKeldin, Theodore R. (Theodore Roosevelt), 1900-1974 1