Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Records of Baltimore organization of "Gentlemen interested in literature, music, and the Fine Arts generally".
The Bahr Family Collection spans over 70 years from 1928 to 2001. Leonard Bahr, an artist himself, was enthusiastically interested in the Baltimore art scene. Materials included in this collection are correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, a phonograph, a broadside, and a topographical map of Baltimore. Generally, these items relate to the artistic community and Baltimore as a whole.
This collection contains newspaper clippings on the subject of art education in the Baltimore public schools. Also included are pictures of exhibitions, articles, etc.
The Erma Davis Bates Print Collection contains prints created by Lutherville, Maryland artist Erma Davis Bates.
The James Doyle Print Collection contains etchings and prints created by Baltimore artist James Doyle. Doyle worked for various newspapers including the Baltimore Sun and the Baltimore News and was active in the Charcoal Club, Baltimore’s renowned arts club established in 1883.
The John McGrath Print Collection consists of etchings, prints, ephemera, and other materials related to Baltimore artist John McGrath (1998-1942) McGrath was president of the Charcoal Club, the famous Baltimore arts club established in 1883.
This collection is primarily the incoming correspondence of Agnes Klots (1879-1936) written to her by her husband Alfred Partridge Klots (1875-1939) and their son Trafford Partridge Klots (1913-1976), both of whom were internationally known artists.
This collection consists of exhibition catalogs, newspaper clippings, photographic materials, some correspondence, and two scrapbooks related to the Klots family. It primarily contains materials focusing on Trafford Partridge Klots' (1913-1976) career as an artist, spanning from the 1950s to the 1970s.
This collection contains the public and private papers of Baltimore artist Lawrence C. Rodda (1902-1989).
This collection contains photographs related to Marjorie Martinet, primarily of her visits to Maine. Also included are photographs of the sculpture of Beatrice Fenton.
- Subject: Artists -- Maryland -- Baltimore X
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Prints, American 3
- Baltimore (Md.) 2
- Corporate minutes 2
- Etching 2
- Photograph collections 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- Art -- Societies, etc. 1
- Legal documents 1
- Men -- Societies and clubs 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Sculpture 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Klots, Agnes Boone, 1879-1936 2
- Klots, Alfred Partridge, 1875-1939 2
- Klots, Trafford Partridge, 1913-1976 2
- Municipal Art Society of Baltimore 2
- Allston Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- American Artists' Congress 1
- Bahr, Leonard Marion, 1905- 1
- Bates, Erma Davis, 1886-1978 1
- Cecil, Sarah Stafford 1
- Creekmore, Raymond, 1905-1984 1
- Doyle, James, 1880-1952 1
- Fenton, Beatrice, 1887-1983 1
- Martinet, Marjorie D., 1886-1981 1
- McGrath, John, 1896-1942 1
- National Association of Art Directors (U.S.) 1
- Newcomer, Waldo, 1867-1934 1
- Rodda, Lawrence C., 1902-1989 1 ∧ less