Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This is an artificial collection of famous autographs and engravings of notable individuals within the MdHS collections. The dates of the material range from the 17th century to the 20th century. Famous names include Queen Victoria of Great Britain, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Washington Irving, Alexander Hamilton, and Napoleon Bonaparte, among many others.
Subscription book for series of Baltimore Dancing Assemblies with signatures of those attending each of the 13 balls. Last half of volume used as album for autographs (pasted in) mainly of Baltimoreans but includes Cabinet members of the early Federal period.
The collection contains books from the personal libraries of Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte, Jerome Napoleon Bonaparte and other Bonaparte family members. Many of the volumes contain autographs and annotations.
This collection contains the business papers of George W. Dobbin, including case files, legal papers, and correspondence. Also included are various scrapbooks of theatre programs, as well as Robert Davidson Brown's journal describing his trip abroad.
This collection spans the years 1651-1917 and is mostly an autograph collection consisting chiefly of letters written between 1768-1913 by contemporary and historical persons, usually elected MD officials as well as Revolutionary War dignitaries, Civil War combatants, U. S. Presidents, and many prominent men of the time.
This is an artificial collection of manuscript material that began with Robert Gilmor, Jr.'s first donation in 1845. These include letters and journals, family histories, memorandums, and miscellaneous autographs.
The collection is comprised of documents signed by the governors of Maryland from 1777-1987, including letters, autographs, and signed official documents collected by the donor, Robert R. Hudson.
- Subject: Autographs X
- Correspondence 2
- Diaries 2
- Letters 2
- Autographs -- Collections 1
- Balls (Parties) 1
- Books 1
- Egyptology 1
- Engraving 1
- Family records 1
- Governors--Maryland 1
- Land grants 1
- Libraries 1
- Litigation 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Societies and clubs 1
- Somerset County (Md.) 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Dancing Assembly 1
- Bonaparte, Charles J. (Charles Joseph), 1851-1921 1
- Bonaparte, Elizabeth Patterson, 1785-1879 1
- Bonaparte, Jérôme Napoléon, 1805-1870 1
- Brown, Robert Davidson 1
- Dennis, James Teackle, 1865-1918 1
- Dobbin, George W., 1809-1891 1
- Gilmor, Robert, 1774-1848 1
- Howard, John Eager, 1752-1827 1
- Hudson, Robert R. 1
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859 1
- Maryland. Governor 1
- McKeldin, Theodore R. (Theodore Roosevelt), 1900-1974 1
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 1
- Scott, Walter, 1771-1832 1
- Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 1
- Warfield, Edwin, 1848-1920 1
- Williams, Susan May, 1812-1881 1 ∧ less