Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Separate sheets contain minutes of the Baltimore Court House Commissioners appointed to repair the Court House in 1834. The commission included Solomon Etting, Joseph Wilkins, William Jenkins, Samuel Parker, Edward Grey and others.
The Baltimore Heritage, Inc. collection consists of 1750 photographs and 900 architectural surveys of parts of Fells Point, Little Italy and Old Town compiled by Robert Kahn for Baltimore Heritage, Inc. in the summer of 1963.
The Chamber of Commerce photograph collection consists of 1 box of 282 photographs from the files of the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce. The photographs date from 1953 to circa 1966. The majority are photographic prints, with a few film negatives, depicting views around Baltimore City including buildings, political events, sporting events, and maritime scenes.
This collection consists of nine boxes of more than 2400 photographs taken as part of an architectural survey of Baltimore neighborhoods by the Commission for Historical and Architectural Preservation (CHAP) in the 1960s. The photographs, almost all 3 ½" x 3 ½" or 3 ½" x 5” black and white photographic prints, are exterior views of buildings identified by street and street number. There are also twelve 35mm negatives.
This collection consists of photographs, ephemera, manuscript items, blueprints, and other items related to the E.J. Gallagher Realty Company, one of the premier builders of rowhomes in Baltimore in the first half of the 20th century. The company also designed the development of Ednor Gardens in northeast Baltimore.
The Growing Suburbs oral history collection contains seven interviews with individuals with knowledge or first-hand experience of the suburbanization that took place around Baltimore following World War II, circa 1950-1970. The narrators include city planners, developers, and Baltimore citizens who left the city for the suburbs.
- Subject: Buildings -- Maryland -- Baltimore X
- Architecture -- Maryland -- Baltimore 3
- Streets -- Maryland -- Baltimore 3
- Druid Hill Park (Baltimore, Md.) 2
- African Americans -- Segregation -- Maryland -- Baltimore 1
- City churches 1
- City planning 1
- Corporate minutes 1
- Fells Point (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Historic buildings 1
- Historic preservation -- Maryland 1
- Inner Harbor (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Little Italy (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Monuments -- Maryland -- Baltimore 1
- Parks 1
- Real estate development 1
- Row houses 1
- Suburbs -- Maryland 1
- Theaters -- Maryland -- Baltimore 1
- Urban schools 1
- Working class 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, Julius 1
- Baltimore (Md.). City Court 1
- Baltimore Civic Center 1
- Baltimore Heritage Inc. 1
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 1
- Charles Center (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Commission for Historical and Architectural Preservation (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- D'Alesandro, Thomas, 1903-1987 1
- E. J. Gallagher Realty Company 1
- Goodman, Philip H., 1914-1976 1
- McKeldin, Theodore R. (Theodore Roosevelt), 1900-1974 1
- Memorial Stadium (Baltimore, Md.) 1 ∧ less