Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Records of this small organization and its successor, the Baltimore and Southern Railway Company (c.1900-1925?), all organized in Baltimore.
This collection contains documents related to the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad. The majority of documents in this collection relate to the creation of the Northwestern Virginia Railroad.
This collection contains the inter-company communications and incoming letters and telegrams within the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad company, 1854-1881.
This collection contains the records of a line from Baltimore to Point of Rocks, with conductors' reports showing names of passengers, rates charged, and baggage carried.
A book setting forth in extenso the results of studies made by Westinghouse, Church, Kerr, and Co., about a merger of three railroad lines: J. L. Deer Circle, Towson and Cockeysville Electric Rail Road, and Baltimore and Belair Electric Rail Road.
This collection consists of the contents of the cornerstone of the Calvert Street Railroad Station, Baltimore.
This collection contains studio portraits of the Gover family and friends, as well as one photograph of the Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad station in Belair, 1907.
This collection contains photographs from the Fair of the Iron Horse, Baltimore and Ohio Railroad's centenary celebration in Halethorpe, Maryland, 1927. Included are images of the fairgrounds, exhibits, spectators, floats, historical reenactments, and more.
- Subject: Railroads -- Maryland X
- Business records 2
- Photograph collections 2
- Railroads -- Records and correspondence 2
- Account books 1
- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Portrait photography -- United States 1
- Railroad engineering 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 5
- Garrett, John W. (John Work), 1820-1884 2
- Western Maryland Railroad Company 2
- Baltimore and Drum Point Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Southern Railway Company 1
- Baltimore-Belair Electric Railway 1
- Calvert Street Station (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Fair of the Iron Horse (Location of meeting: Halethorpe, Md.). Date of meeting or treaty signing: (1927 :.) 1
- Felton, S. M. (Samuel Morse), 1809-1889 1
- Gover family 1
- Latrobe, John H. B. (John Hazlehurst Boneval), 1803-1891 1
- Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad Company 1
- Pratt, Enoch, 1808-1896 1 ∧ less