Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Collection of letters and speeches written and delivered by Austin McLanahan (1871-1946) at meetings of the Politics-Literary Club, a private literary society.
This collection contains manuscript materials related to Cynthia Rosenwald's career as a speechwriter for Spiro Agnew, circa 1966-1970.
This collection contains speeches, articles and typescript copies of writings of Frank R. Kent. Includes correspondence with newspaper and national figures, including John F. Kennedy, Eleanor Roosevelt, and others.
This collection consists of Helen Elizabeth Brown's personal articles and clippings having to do with Brown's law career and advocacy for the rights of women.
This collection contains the papers of James Morrison Harris, a Baltimore lawyer and member of the United States House of Representatives from Maryland. The dates of the collection span 1778-1928.
This collection contains manuscript items, photographs, and ephemera related to anti-Vietnam War efforts and 1960s political culture. There are also prints by Baltimore political activist and artist Thomas Lewis, a member of the Baltimore Four and Catonsville Nine.
The papers in the Ranft Collection span the years 1943 to 1976, with the bulk of the collection falling between the years 1948-1962. The collection consists of letters, news articles, financial records, travel information, interviews, and over a hundred photographs. The collection has been arranged around Joseph and Adele Ranft.
This large collection deals almost exclusively with Sidney Hollander's long career as a social activist and reformer, a career which spanned 1938-1971 and which led Hollander to grapple with a wide variety of American social problems. The dates of the collection span 1926-1972.
- Subject: Speeches, addresses, etc., American X
- Correspondence 7
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Poetry 2
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century 2
- Account books 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Business records 1
- Charity organization 1
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge 1
- Costa Rica -- Description and travel 1
- Deeds 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts 1
- Drug carriers (Pharmacy) 1
- Drug factories 1
- Essays 1
- Financial statements 1
- Greece -- Description and travel 1
- Legal correspondence 1
- Legal documents 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Maryland -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950 1
- Maryland -- Politics and government -- 1951- 1
- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc 1
- Nuremberg War Crime Trials, Nuremberg, Germany, 1946-1949 1
- Photograph collections 1
- Politics and government 1
- Post-communism -- Economic aspects -- Europe, Eastern 1
- Practice of law 1
- Public welfare 1
- Public works 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements 1
- Women lawyers 1 ∧ less
- Agnew, Spiro T., 1918-1996 1
- Brown, Helen Elizabeth, 1899- 1
- Cadwalader, Thomas F. , 1880-1933 1
- Cole, William Purington, Jr., 1889-1957 1
- Harris, J. Morrison (James Morrison), 1817-1898 1
- Hollander, Sidney, 1881-1972 1
- Kent, Frank R. (Frank Richardson), 1877-1958 1
- Krause, Larry, 1945-2010 1
- Lewis, Tom, 1940-2008 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 (General subdivision: Assassination.) 1
- Marine, F. E. (Fletcher E.), 1821-1889 1
- Marine, William Matthew, 1843-1904 1
- Maryland Pharmaceutical Company 1
- McLanahan, Austin, 1871-1946 1
- National Social Welfare Assembly 1
- Ranft, Adele Allerhand, 1908-1976 1
- Ranft, Joseph Leonard, Jr., 1905-1974 1
- Sentinels of the Republic 1 ∧ less