Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Orderly book of Baltimore group attached to the 5th regiment, Maryland Militia, commanded by Captain Samuel Sterett; contains muster rolls, morning reports, guard details, and provisions returns during service with U.S. Army from Aug 19, 1814-Nov 18, 1814. Book kept by Henry P. Sumner, 3rd Sargeant.
This collection connsists of extensive military correspondence of General Robert C. Buchanan, as well as some personal correspondence, circa 1811-1890.
This collection consists of personal histories, ephemera, and photographs of the members of the 2nd Division, 1st Battalion, 5th Naval District, U.S. Naval Reserve, who served in the Panama and the Pacific theater of World War II.
This collection contains World War II memorabilia and personal papers of John K. Ruppert.
This collection contains correspondence from Marshall B. Holland to his family during his service in World War II.
Pay list of Maryland Line at its discharge in 1783, with names and ranks when commissioned. Reasons for leaving service, time of service, amount of pay, money received and balance due, are included.
This collection consists of news releases and glossy photographs of Marylanders in the United Stats armed forces--Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps--from 1950 to 1970. The material was sent to the "Baltimore News American" by these four military services.
- Subject: United States -- Armed Forces -- Records and correspondence X
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Europe 2
- Italy -- History -- German occupation, 1943-1945 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 1
- Maryland -- History -- War of 1812 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 1
- United States. Navy 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Independent Company 1
- Baltimore News American 1
- Buchanan, Robert Christie, 1811-1878 1
- Courtney, John A., Sr. 1
- Holland, Marshall B., 1925-1956 1