Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
A supplement to the existing College Club Records (MS 2555), this collection includes many of the same types of materials as its predecessor such as correspondence, meeting minutes, annual reports, and membership cards. This organization was founded in 1894 for the purpose of gathering together women with college backgrounds to socialize and exchange ideas.
A supplement to the existing College Club Records (MS 2555) and College Club, Inc. Records Supplement (MS 2697), this collection includes many of the same types of materials as its predecessors such as correspondence, meeting minutes, annual reports, and membership data. This organization was founded in 1894 for the purpose of gathering together women with college backgrounds to socialize and exchange ideas.
This collection contains photographs of the College Club Inc., the Baltimore Branch of the American Association of University Women, circa 1954-1970.
This collection contains materials such as correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and membership data of the social and educational non-profit organization, the College Club of Baltimore. This organization was founded in 1894 for the purpose of gathering together women with college backgrounds to socialize and exchange ideas.
The collection consists of the papers of George Armistead Leakin (1818-1912), of his daughter Annie Leakin Sioussat (1849-1942), and of her son St. George Leakin Sioussat (1878-1960). The collection consists of 50 boxes and spans the period, 17th century-1960.
Contains the papers of Marjorie Martinet. This includes correspondence, financial documents, ephemera from organizations to which Martinet presumably belonged, and more.
Mary Busby Sloan was a Baltimore debutante who came out in the 1904-1905 season. Her scrapbook is comprised of invitations and descriptions of social events covering two social seasons, 1904-1905 and 1905-1906.
Mary H. Warfield's (1862-1949) scrapbook contains materials such as invitations, playbills, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia that reflect almost twenty years of Baltimore society between 1880 and 1898.
This collection consists of photocopies from sections of the diaries of Phoebe George Bradford (1794-1840), a native of Cecil County, Maryland, and resident of Wilmington, Delaware. The diaries contain descriptions of social doings and daily activities, opinions on family matters and religion, and occasional references to national matters and local happenings.
This collection contains documents and ephemera related to Vera R. Kaminski’s participation in Baltimore professional groups. This includes the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, Women’s Society of the Engineers Club, and Women’s Auxiliary to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Subject: Women -- Societies and clubs X
- Corporate minutes 5
- Corporation reports 4
- Correspondence 4
- Eastern Shore (Md. and Va.) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social life and customs 3
- Printed ephemera 2
- Account books 1
- Authors and publishers 1
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Cecil County (Md.) 1
- Child rearing 1
- Childhood and youth 1
- Cholera 1
- Church 1
- Cotillions 1
- Diaries 1
- Episcopal preaching (Episcopal Church) 1
- Family records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Genealogy 1
- Photograph collections 1
- Sermons 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Wilmington (Del.) 1
- Women lawyers 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women 4
- College Club of Baltimore 3
- Woman's Eastern Shore Society of Maryland 3
- Woman's Literary Club of Baltimore 2
- American Philosophical Society 1
- Bar Association of Baltimore City 1
- Bradford, Phoebe George, 1794-1840 1
- Fenton, Beatrice, 1887-1983 1
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Baltimore Section. Women's Auxiliary 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Alumni Association 1
- Kaminski, Vera Constantine Rutkow, 1919-2006 1
- Leakin, George Armistead, 1818-1912 1
- Martinet, Marjorie D., 1886-1981 1
- National Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the State of Maryland 1
- Oldfields School 1
- Reeves, Mary Buzby Sloan 1
- Sioussat, Annie Leakin, 1849-1942 1
- Sioussat, St. George L. (St. George Leakin), 1878-1960 1
- Warfield, Mary H. (Mary Hutchinson), 1862-1949 1 ∧ less