Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains portraits of Baxley, Minifie and Tonge families, circa 1848-1918.
This collection contains photographs of members of the E. A. Williams family, circa 1872-1936.
This collection consists of nineteenth century photographs taken by Maryland area photographers collected by the donor.
This collection contains one tintype portrait of an unidentified man made by Mosher's Gallery in Baltimore, Maryland.
This collection contains family portraits of the Rider, White, McConkey, Haslup and Bateman families, with pictures of their houses and other sites in the Ruxton and Waverly areas near Baltimore, Maryland.
This collection contains photographs of individuals belonging to the Shriver and Klein families of Maryland, circa 1850-1920.
- Subject: Tintype X
- Photograph collections 6
- Portrait photography -- United States 5
- Daguerreotype 3
- Agriculture 1
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Ruxton (Md.) 1 ∧ less
- Bateman, James S. 1
- Baxley, Jackson Brown, 1814-1896 1
- Baxley, Jackson Brown, Jr., 1856-1891 1
- Hawkins family 1
- Kelly family 1
- Minifie, William, 1805-1880 1
- Poole, Katherine 1
- Rider, Rebecca Anne McConkey 1
- Shriver family 1
- Thom, DeCourcy W. (DeCourcy Wright), 1858-1932 1
- Thom, Ella Lea Wright, 1837-1861 1
- Thomas, Clintonia G. Wright May, 1825-1902 1
- Warner, Mary Lea, 1773-1846 1
- Williams, Capt. Edwin Anderson, 1828-1873 1
- Williams, Edwin Anderson, 1878-1948 1
- Wright, W. H. DeCourcy (William Henry DeCourcy), 1796-1864 1 ∧ less