Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
This collection contains eight letters from Charles Carroll of Carrollton (1737-1832) to his daughter-in-law, Mrs. Harriet Chew Carroll, in Philadelphia, 1817-1829. There is one letter dated Annapolis, June 1, 1804, addressed to Charles Carroll, Jr., Homewood(1775-1825).
This collection contains 190 typescript letters transcribed from Charles Carroll's correspondence with his grandson, 1797-1828.
Correspondence relating to preparation for the Memorial Book for the Bicentennial Celebration of the birth of Charles Carroll of Carrollton.
This collection contains Charles Carroll of Carrollton's estate inventory, containing 200 pages, dating 1833-1834.
This collection contains the personal diary of Charles Carroll of Carrollton, 1792-1802.
This collection contains 45 letters, mostly to English friends, with comments on the political situation in America, and the reaction to the Stamp Act. The collection also includes about 25 mid-18th century land papers, deeds and letters.
This collection contains the letter book of Charles Carroll of Carrollton, with a letter of 9 August 1771 addressed to Dr. Jennings with observations concerning affairs in England.
This collection contains 30 items written to, by, or about Charles Carroll of Carrollton (1737-1832). Included are personal and business correspondence, as well as miscellaneous accounts, records, and invoices.
1. Calendar of important letters excluding Calto. County Papers, made by Mendes Cohen and Louis H. Dielman, 1915. 2. Large correspondence of Charles Carroll of Annapolis with son, Charles Carroll of Carrollton while latter studied abroad and after return, 1750-81; letters to Chas. C. of C. from Daniel Carroll, John Hanson, Daniel of St. T., Jenifer, and Samuel Chase. Others also.
- Names: Carroll, Charles, 1737-1832 X
- Correspondence 7
- Maryland -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 3
- Business records 2
- Diaries 2
- Land grants 2
- Land titles 2
- Maryland -- Politics and government 2
- Baltimore County (Md.) 1
- Estate settlement costs 1
- Family records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Inventories 1
- Legal correspondence 1
- Political culture -- United States -- History -- 19th century 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Social life and customs 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 1 ∧ less
- Carroll, Charles, 1702-1782 2
- Carroll, Charles, 1775-1825 1
- Carroll, John, 1735-1815 1
- Great Britain (Title of work: Stamp Act (1765).) 1
- Horsey, Eliza Diggs Lee, 1783-1862 1
- Horsey, Outerbridge, 1777-1842 1
- Horsey, Outerbridge, 1819-1902 1
- Howard, John Eager, 1752-1827 1
- Lee, John, 1788-1871 1
- Lee, Thomas Sim, 1745-1819 1
- McTavish, Emily Caton, 1793-1867 1
- McTavish, John, 1781-1822 1
- Paca, William, 1740-1799 1
- Patterson, Robert, 1781-1822 1
- Wellesley, Mary Anne Caton Patterson, 1788-1853 1 ∧ less