Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains glass plate negatives that depict various aspects of Maryland social, political, and economic history, including. These aspects include buildings, monuments, cemeteries, schools, businesses, industry, recreation, scenes, streets, transportation, residences, and parks. Maryland locations documented include Baltimore City, Annapolis, Ellicott City, Baltimore County, Harford County, Prince Anne's County, and Somerset County.
This collection of photographs contains images from various events in Baltimore, circa 1900.
This collection contains photographs collected by the World War II Records Division of the Maryland Historical Society. Topics include images of awards, civilian companies and organizations, military (training centers, camps, etc.), resources useable, and volunteer organizations.
The Trustees of the Maryland Historical Society oral history collection includes three interviews with members of the Maryland Historical Society Board of Trustees. The interviews document the narrators' family histories and how each became involved with the Maryland Historical Society.
- Names: Maryland Historical Society X
- Photograph collections 2
- Baltimore (Md.) -- History 1
- Historic buildings 1
- Invitation cards 1
- Military cadets -- United States 1
- Military training camps 1
- Museums 1
- Photography -- Negatives 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Programs 1
- Sailboats 1
- Urban hospitals 1
- Urban schools 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra 1
- Baltimore Zoo (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Center Stage Acting Company (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Lyric Theatre (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Symington, W. Wallace, Mrs. 1
- Walters Art Gallery (Baltimore, Md.) 1 ∧ less